How to Retrieve a Username or Password
The password recovery page can be used for retrieving login details for all users at your school.
Accessing the Password Recovery Page
The link to the password recovery page is below the Login Details box on the Login page.
- Click on the Can’t access your account link.
- This will give you three different methods to retrieve your login details. You only need to enter one to and click the accompanying continue button.
- If you do not have any security questions assigned to your account we will send you a password reset link.
- If you do have security questions assigned to your account you can fill them out and reset your username and password with out receiving an email
- If you can't remember your security questions; click the red button to have your't login details sent to you.
Please Note: Emails are not always instant and can take over 10 minutes to arrive depending on your mail server.
What to do if the Email Does Not Arrive
If you do not receive the email after 20 minutes please try the following:
- Please make sure that you are checking the correct email address.
- Check your junk email box.
- Contact your IT Manager or the person that manages your email server. All emails that are sent from NQT Manager arrive from the email address NoReply@nqtmanager.com. Your email server may be blocking email arriving from this address.
- Another Induction Coordinator or Head Teacher can login to view the username or change the password for any Tutor or NQT. To do this they will need to login and go to the list of NQTs or Tutors and select the relevant user. From the user details page they will see the username and be able to change the password.
- If you are still having trouble retrieving the login details you can add a new helpdesk post or contact the technical support number at the top of the screen.