How to Retrieve a Username or Password
The password recovery page can be used for retrieving login details for all users at your school.
Accessing the Password Recovery Page
The link to the password recovery page is below the Login Details box on the Login page.
- Click on the Can’t access your account link.
- Select the name of your school from the drop down list.
- Select your role (position) at the school.
- If you select Tutor or NQT as your role you will need to enter your last name.
- Click on Send Username and Password to have the details sent to the registered email address.
Please Note: Emails are not always instant and can take over 10 minutes to arrive depending on your mail server.
What to do if the Email Does Not Arrive
If you do not receive the email after 20 minutes please try the following:
- Please make sure that you are checking the correct email address.
- Check your junk email box.
- Contact your IT Manager or the person that manages your email server. All emails that are sent from NQT Manager arrive from the email address NoReply@nqtmanager.com. Your email server may be blocking email arriving from this address.
- Another Induction Coordinator or Head Teacher can login to view the username or change the password for any Tutor or NQT. To do this they will need to login and go to the list of NQTs or Tutors and select the relevant user. From the user details page they will see the username and be able to change the password.
- If you are still having trouble retrieving the login details you can add a new helpdesk post or contact the technical support number at the top of the screen.