Registering as an Induction Coordinator
If your school already has a Coordinator or Head Teacher registered on NQT Manager you will need to get them to add you to the system. Otherwise you will need to complete the following steps.
How to Register as an Induction Coordinator
- From the NQT Manager login screen click on the Induction Coordinator registration link from within the large blue box on the right-hand side of the screen.
Entering your Details
- Select your school from the drop down list.
- If your school does not appear on this list your school already has an Induction Coordinator or Head Teacher registered and they will need to add you to the system.
- Complete the required information.
- Ensure that your email address is entered correctly. NQT Manager will use this email address to inform you of important information such as when assessments are due.
- Choose a password that is not easy to guess.
4. Click on Save Details to continue
Confirming the School Details
- Confirm your school details and continue, or return to the previous page and amend your details.
Wait to be Authorised by your Awarding Body
- Wait to be authorised by your Awarding Body.
- Authorisation normally takes at least 48 hours. If you require immediate access to NQT Manager please contact your Awarding Body.
- Technical Support Line staff are unable to authorise registrations.
You will receive an email with your login username and password once you have been authorised.