Uploading NQT Documents
NQT Manager allows you to upload documents that support your induction if your Appropriate Body have signed up to this package.
When you get to the end of your induction (or at any other time if you wish) you can download all your documents into one file with the 'Download all documents' button.
Your documents will need to go into a folder so create a 'General' folder for those that don't fit anywhere else.
If the folder is empty it will disappear, if you wish to keep the empty folder structure in place you can save a test document into the folder.
You can change the folder your documents are in by clicking on the 'view/edit' link next to the document and selecting the new folder or creating a new one.
To add a document
- Go to your Overview page
- Click Documents from the left-hand menu.
- Click Add a new document.
- To create a folder click on New Folder in the dropdown. Give your folder a name.
- Enter a name and description for the document.
- Select the file to upload.
- Click Save Details.