Uploading NQT Documents
NQT Manager allows you to upload documents that support an NQT’s induction if your Appropriate Body have signed up to this package.
Documents will need to go into a folder so create a 'General' folder for those that don't fit anywhere else.
If the folder is empty it will disappear, if you wish to keep the empty folder structure in place you can save a test document into the folder.
You can change the folder the documents are in by clicking on the 'view/edit' link next to the document and selecting the new folder or creating a new one.
To add a document:
- Go to the Overview page for the NQT - see view an NQT's details
- Click Documents from the left-hand menu.
- Click Add a new document.
- To create a folder click on New Folder in the dropdown. Give your folder a name.
- Enter a name and description for the file.
- Select the file to upload.
- Click Save Details.